Our law firm provides an integrated spectrum of services, covering issues of EU law – which is our firm’s field of expertise – issues of national law related to EU law and cases before the European Court of Human Rights.
- We defend cases before national courts, before the General Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union and before the European Court of Human Rights
- We provide legal expert opinions on every area of EU law
- We provide legal advice and strategy consulting, specifically with regard to competition law and audit procedures
- We carry out educational seminars for companies, Bar Associations, and entities, with regard to issues of EU law
- We provide specialized legal information services, adapted to the specific needs of the client (follow-up of the case law and legislative developments in the client’s field of interest)
Our law firm follows closely the developments within Brexit and is able to provide legal services to natural persons and businesses established in the European Union or the United Kingdom. Additionally, Professor Dr. V. Christianos has written about the issue of Brexit in legal reviews.